KimaCell® EC N4 ethyl cellulose is an organic soluble cellulose ether made of natural cellulose as the main raw material through chemical reaction processing, which belongs to non-ionic cellulose ethers.
1. Insoluble in water, low hygroscopicity, low residue, good electrical performance
2. Good stability to light, heat, oxygen and humidity, not easy to burn
3. Stable to chemicals, resistant to strong alkali, dilute acid and salt solution
4. Soluble in organic solvents such as alcohols, ethers, ketones, esters, aromatic hydrocarbons, halogenated hydrocarbons, etc., with good thickening and film-forming properties
5. Good compatibility and compatibility with resins and plasticizers
Ethylcellulose, EC, Cellulose ether, Cellulose ethyl ether, ethyl ether of cellulose
Organic Soluble Cellulose ether
White to off-white cellulose powder
White powder or granule with odorless and tasteless.
47.5% - 49.5%
Residue on ignition
KimaCell® EC N4 ethyl cellulose can be used in industrial and pharmaceutical applications
Epoxy zinc-rich anti-corrosion and anti-sagging for containers and ships. Used as a binder for electronic paste, integrated circuits, etc.
Used in tablet adhesives and film coating materials, etc.
Used as a matrix material blocker to prepare various types of matrix sustained-release tablets
Adhesives, sustained-release agents and moisture-proof agents for vitamin tablets and mineral tablets
Used in food packaging ink, etc.