Hydroxyethylcellulose (HEC) is white or light yellow solid powder, odorless and non-toxic.
Because HEC has good thickening, suspension, dispersion, emulsification, adhesion, film-forming and other characteristics, it has been widely used in petroleum exploration, coatings, construction, medicine, food, papermaking, polymer polymerization and other fields.
1. Hydroxyethylcellulose is generally used as a thickener, protective agent, binder, stabilizer and some additives for the manufacture of creams, gels, ointments, eye washes, suppositories and tablets. Used as a hydrophilic gel
2. HEC can be used as water-based gel fracturing fluid in oil exploration. HEC is a polymeric dispersant for polyvinyl chloride and polystyrene. It is a latex thickener, retarder and retention aid in the paint industry, construction Cement water in the industry, additives and toothpaste binders in the paint ceramic industry.
3. Hydroxyethylcellulose (HEC) is mainly used as a surfactant, protective colloid, emulsification stabilizer for emulsion polymerization of vinyl chloride, acetic acid, etc., as well as a thickener, dispersant or emulsion dispersion stabilizer.
4. Hydroxyethylcellulose (HEC) is used as binder, surfactant, protective colloid, dispersant, emulsifier and dispersion stabilizer, etc., in coatings, inks, fibers, adherends, papermaking, cosmetics, Pesticides, mineral processing, petroleum production, medicine, etc.
5. Hydroxyethylcellulose (HEC) In the field of daily-use daily chemical products such as toothpaste, toothpaste, soap, lotion, and cream, HEC is used as a thickener, dispersant, adhesive, and stabilizer. Film-forming properties HEC is used in the manufacture of cells and battery packs. In the paper industry, HEC can improve the strength of paper and the stability of paper body. We can also use HEC as a stabilizer and fluorescein dispersant in fluorescent tubes.