Hydroxyethylcellulose (HEC) is a polymer glue that can be used as a skin conditioner, film former and antioxidant in skin care products.
1. Hydroxyethyl cellulose is an amino acid extracted from plants. It is used as a preservative, emulsifier, binder and thickener in beauty products. It is a water-soluble polymer that can provide colloidal protection. It is used in various It can be used concentrated or diluted in the product, but it does not have any benefit on the skin by itself.
2. Hydroxyethyl cellulose HEC is a commonly used rheological thickener and skeleton component in mask essence, and it has good skin feel such as lubrication, softness and fit, and is more permeable to the skin when applying a mask. The performance of HEC is significantly better than that of xanthan gum, which can make the thick mask base fabric more fully and completely soaked.
1. Hydroxyethyl cellulose is a white or light yellow, odorless, non-toxic fibrous or powdery solid with good properties of thickening, suspending, dispersing, emulsifying, bonding, film forming, protecting moisture and providing colloid, etc. characteristic.
2. Hydroxyethyl cellulose HEC is widely used in facial masks, facial cleansers, shampoos and other skin care products. It is a commonly used rheological thickener and skeleton component in facial mask essence, and it has good lubricating and soft properties. Skin feel, more permeable to the skin.
3. It has a wide range of applications in the fields of coatings, inks, fibers, dyeing, papermaking, cosmetics, pesticides, mineral processing, oil extraction and medicine.
4. It is generally used as a thickener, protective agent, adhesive, stabilizer, and additive for the preparation of emulsions, jellies, ointments, lotions, eye cleaners, suppositories and tablets. It is also used as a skeleton material and preparation of skeleton type Sustained release formulations.
5. It can also be used as a stabilizer in food.