The role of hydroxyethyl cellulose, many people don't know about hydroxyethyl cellulose, let's take a look now!
1. The main functions of hydroxyethyl cellulose in cosmetics and skin care products are film-forming agents, emulsion stabilizers, adhesives, and hair conditioners. The risk factor is 1. It is relatively safe and can be used with confidence. It generally has no effect on pregnant women. Hydroxyethylcellulose is non-comedogenic.
2. Hydroxyethyl cellulose is a synthetic polymer glue, which is used as skin conditioning agent, film forming agent and antioxidant in cosmetics.
3. There are many ingredients in cosmetics, and everyone is not clear about the functions of these ingredients? Next, let the editor of her era give you a detailed explanation of the role of hydroxyethyl cellulose in cosmetics.
4. Interested partners come to find out the situation.
5. The role of hydroxyethyl cellulose in cosmetics The solubility and viscosity of hydroxyethyl cellulose can fully play a role and maintain a balance, so that the original shape of cosmetics can be maintained in the seasons of alternating cold and hot.
6. In addition, it has moisturizing properties, which is common in cosmetics of moisturizing products.
7. Especially mask, toner, etc. are almost all added.
8. Can cosmetics be stored in the refrigerator? Some cosmetics can be stored in the refrigerator, such as liquid cosmetics, and some cosmetics are not suitable for storage in the refrigerator, such as powder cosmetics or oily cosmetics.
9. Powder cosmetics include powder, blush and eye shadow. When storing such cosmetics, keep the cosmetics dry, because these powder cosmetics have no moisture and may absorb the moisture in the refrigerator, which will cause the cosmetics to deteriorate.
10. Store powder cosmetics at ordinary times, and store them directly in a cool, dry and ventilated place.
11. If the product is oil-based, it may solidify at a relatively low temperature, or cause this type of product to become viscous, so it is not suitable to store it in the refrigerator, as long as it is stored at room temperature.
12. Perfume can be stored in a low temperature environment, which can increase the shelf life, especially in summer. Stored in the refrigerator, it will make the perfume feel cool and comfortable when sprayed.
13. Some cosmetics are made of organic or preservative-free ingredients, which can be stored in the refrigerator to extend the shelf life and keep the cosmetics fresh.
14. The effect of hydroxyethyl cellulose on the skin Hydroxyethyl cellulose has no effect on the skin.
15. Hydroxyethyl cellulose is used in many facial masks, facial cleansers, and shampoos, mainly because hydroxyethyl cellulose has the functions of thickener and emulsifier. Hydroxyethyl cellulose is a water-based and environmentally friendly The product is not harmful to the skin.
16. Hydroxyethyl cellulose (HEC) is a white or light yellow, odorless, non-toxic fibrous or powdery solid, prepared by etherification reaction of alkaline cellulose and ethylene oxide (or chlorohydrin), is a non-ionic soluble cellulose ether.
17. Since HEC has good properties of thickening, suspending, dispersing, emulsifying, bonding, film-forming, protecting moisture and providing protective colloid, it has been widely used in oil exploration, coatings, construction, medicine, food, textiles, papermaking and Polymerization and other fields.
18. In cosmetics, the solubility and viscosity of hydroxyethyl cellulose play a full role, and maintain a balanced characteristic, so that the original shape of cosmetics can be maintained in the seasons of alternating cold and hot.
19. Product performance of hydroxyethyl cellulose: HEC is soluble in hot water or cold water, and does not precipitate at high temperature or boiling, so that it has a wide range of solubility and viscosity characteristics, and non-thermal gelation; 2. It is non-ionic It can coexist with a wide range of other water-soluble polymers, surfactants, and salts. It is an excellent colloidal thickener for solutions containing high-concentration dielectrics; 3. The water retention capacity is twice as high as that of methyl cellulose, and has Better flow regulation.
20. The above-mentioned details about the role of hydroxyethyl cellulose in cosmetics and the performance of hydroxyethyl cellulose products can be used as a reference for you to choose suitable skin care products based on your age, skin type, and skin needs. Products, the correct skin care can help the skin in some good condition.