Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose was first used in the production of instant noodles in China. With the development of my country's food industry, there are more and more ways to apply CMC in food production. Different characteristics play different roles. Now, it has been widely used Used in cold drinks, cold food, instant noodles, lactic acid bacteria drinks, yogurt, fruit milk, fruit juice and many other food industries.
1. Thickening property: high viscosity can be obtained at low concentration. It can control the viscosity during food processing, and at the same time, it can give food a lubricating feeling.
2. Water retention: reduce the syneresis of food and prolong the shelf life of food.
3. Dispersion stability: maintain the stability of food quality, prevent oil-water stratification (emulsification), and control the size of crystals in frozen foods (reduce ice crystals).
4. Film-forming property: Form a layer of film in fried food to prevent excessive absorption of oil.
5. Chemical stability: It is stable to chemicals, heat and light, and has certain mildew resistance.
6. Metabolic inertia: As a food additive, it will not be metabolized and does not provide calories in food.
7. Odorless, non-toxic and tasteless.
CMC has been used as an additive in the food industry for many years in our country. Over the years, manufacturers have been continuously improving the internal quality of CMC.
1. The molecular distribution is uniform and the volume specific gravity is relatively heavy;
2. High acid resistance;
3. High salt tolerance;
4. High transparency, few free fibers;
5. Less gel.
1. Ice cream ingredients: milk, sugar, emulsion, etc. can be evenly mixed;
2. Good formability and not easy to break;
3. Prevent ice crystals and make the tongue feel slippery;
4. Good gloss and beautiful appearance.
1. When kneading and rolling, its viscosity and water retention are strong, and it contains moisture, so it is easy to stir;
2. After steam heating, a film protective layer is produced, the surface is smooth and shiny, and easy to process;
3. Less oil consumption for frying;
4. It can improve the strength of the surface quality and is not easy to break during packaging and handling;
5. The taste is good, and the boiled water will not stick.
1. Good stability, not easy to produce precipitation;
2. It can extend the shelf life of the product;
3. Strong acid resistance, PH value in the range of 2-4;
4. It can improve the taste of beverages and make the entrance smooth.