CMC Carboxymethyl cellulose is a carboxymethyl group substitution product of cellulose, which can be a completely soluble or insoluble polymer depending on its molecular weight or degree of substitution. The latter can be used as a weakly acidic cation exchanger to separate neutral or basic proteins, etc. Carboxymethyl cellulose can form high-viscosity colloid, solution, adhesion, thickening, flow, emulsification and dispersion, molding, water retention, protective colloid, film-forming, acid resistance, salt resistance, suspension and other characteristics, and it is harmless and widely used Used in the production of food, medicine, daily chemical, petroleum, paper, textile, construction and other fields.
1. Used in oil, natural gas drilling, well digging and other projects
①The mud containing CMC can make the well wall form a thin but firm, low-permeability filter cake, reducing water loss.
② After adding CMC to the mud, the initial cutting force of the drilling rig is low, and the mud is easy to release the gas wrapped in it, and at the same time, the debris is quickly discarded in the mud pit.
③ Drilling mud, like other suspended solids, has a certain service life, and adding CMC can stabilize it and prolong its service life.
④ Mud containing CMC is rarely affected by mold, so there is no need to maintain a high pH value and use preservatives.
⑤ Contains CMC as a drilling mud flushing fluid treatment agent, which can resist the pollution of various soluble salts.
⑥ CMC-containing mud has good stability even if the temperature exceeds 150°C, which can reduce water loss.
2. Used in textile, printing and dyeing industries. The textile industry uses CMC as a sizing agent for sizing light yarns such as cotton, silk and wool, chemical fibers and blended yarns.
3. Used in paper industry. CMC can be used as paper smoothing agent and sizing agent in paper industry.
4. CMC can be added to synthetic detergents as a dirt adsorbent; daily chemicals, such as the glycerin aqueous solution of CMC in the toothpaste industry, used as the gum base of toothpaste; used in the pharmaceutical industry as a thickener and emulsifier, etc.
5. It can be used as adhesive, plasticizer, suspending agent of glaze, color fixing agent, etc. in the ceramic industry.
6. Used in building materials to improve water retention and strength.
7. Used in food industry. The food industry uses high-volume CMC as a thickener for ice cream, cans, instant noodles, and a foam stabilizer for beer, etc.
8. The pharmaceutical industry chooses CMC with appropriate viscosity as a tablet binder, disintegrant and suspending agent.
The high-end substitute of carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) is polyanionic cellulose, which is also an anionic cellulose ether, has a high degree of substitution and uniformity of substitution, and has better resistance to salt, acid, and calcium And high temperature resistance, its solubility is also enhanced. Used in all industries where Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) can be used to provide better stability and meet higher process requirements.